(PHP 4 >= 4.2.0)
aggregate — Dynamic class and object aggregation of methods and properties
Aggregates methods and properties defined in a class to an existing object. Methods and properties with names starting with an underscore character (_) are considered private to the aggregated class and are not used, constructors are also excluded from the aggregation procedure.
No value is returned.
- aggregate_info() - Gets aggregation information for a given object
- aggregate_methods() - Dynamic class and object aggregation of methods
- aggregate_methods_by_list() - Selective dynamic class methods aggregation to an object
- aggregate_methods_by_regexp() - Selective class methods aggregation to an object using a regular expression
- aggregate_properties() - Dynamic aggregation of class properties to an object
- aggregate_properties_by_list() - Selective dynamic class properties aggregation to an object
- aggregate_properties_by_regexp() - Selective class properties aggregation to an object using a regular expression
- deaggregate() - Removes the aggregated methods and properties from an object